Southern Cross Darwin Kohler Generator Promotion
Southern Cross Darwin are currently running a promotion whereby you can win a Kohler Generator PRO5.0 valued at $1,625.
Simply spend $50 or more in-store on one transaction with Southern Cross Darwin from 8am Monday 3 December 2018 until 5pm Thursday 28 February 2019 and you will automatically entered into the draw.
The winner will be drawn on Friday 1 March 2019 at 12pm (ACST), and announced the same day on our Facebook page, and website.
The popular Kohler Generator PRO5.0 is loved by many Australians because it delivers clean and reliable power to your home or job site whenever you need it.
Contact Southern Cross Darwin today on (08) 8932 2022 to speak to one of our experienced staff about how a generator could benefit your home, or business.
Southern Cross Darwin ‘Spend & Win’ Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Southern Cross Darwin Pty Ltd, 870 Stuart Highway, Pinelands, NT, 0829, ABN: 75 079 416 121.
Promotional Period: 8am Monday 3 December 2018 until 5pm Thursday 28 February 2019 (ACST)
Promotion: Spend and Win
Prize: One Kohler Generator PRO5.0 valued at $1,625.
1. Information on the Prize and how to enter the competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to Northern Territory residents aged 18 years and over.
3. To receive an ‘automatic entry’ into the draw to win the Prize, customers must spend $50.00 ex. GST (AUD) or more in one transaction on any product sold by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. The customer must also submit their contact details to Southern Cross Darwin by filling out an entry form at the point of purchase so that they can be contactable should they win the Prize.
4. All customers who spend $50.00 ex. GST (AUD) on products with the Promoter will automatically be entered into the competition once per transaction only.
5. Customers will be automatically entered in the Promotion for each individual transaction made with the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
6. Back orders are not included in the competition. That is any orders placed prior to the Promotional Period will not be included in the Promotion.
7. The winner will be drawn at random via a barrel draw drawing system at 12pm on Friday 1 March 2019 at the Southern Cross Darwin premises – 870 Stuart Highway, Pinelands, NT, 0829.
8. The winner of the Prize will be notified by telephone (or email if no phone number is available) within two business days of being determined.
9. The price and value of the Prize may change and may be less or more at the time of delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
10. In the event that the winner drawn on Friday 1 March 2019 cannot be contacted by 5pm Thursday 14 March 2019 a redraw will take place on Friday 15 March at 12pm. The redraw will take place at the Southern Cross Darwin premises – 870 Stuart Highway, Pinelands, NT, 0829. The redraw winner will be notified by telephone (or email if no phone number is available) within two business days of being determined.
11. The Prize cannot be transferred or be redeemed for cash.
12. The Prize can only be shipped to an address within the Northern Territory.
13. Once the Prize has left Southern Cross Darwin premises, Southern Cross Darwin takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
14. This competition is not open to Southern Cross Darwin employees, their families and any other person or company directly connected with this competition e.g. Water Dynamics.
15. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, will not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion and /or its Prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
16. Southern Cross Darwins’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.